Saturday, November 11, 2017

Colorful Seasons Snowflake Candle Card


20171031_230348

Isn't this just gorgeous!? I originally found something similar on pinterest that used the cat punch and halloween DSP. I didn't have the Cat Punch or the DSP so I improvised and used the leaves from the Colorful Seasons stamp set and incorporated the baby wipe technique into the card. It turned out beautiful. So beautiful that I decided to recreate another one for winter/Christmas. This time I used the same Colorful Seasons stamp set but used the snowflakes this time. 

All supplies used for this card are listed below. You can order them buy clicking right on an item and it will take you directly to my Stampin' Up store. You will have to create an account or log in if you already have one. I truly do appreciate your support!

If you would like to make this beautiful card you can use the same instructions that I used for the Colorful Seasons Fall Candle Card that I posted on Thursday September 28, 2017

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment