Thursday, November 2, 2017

November 2, 2017


Stampin' Blends Are Here!





The first video is a fun one to get you excited about the new Stampin' Blends

Here are a few more videos explaining more about these great new alcohol markers!















I hope you are as excited about these New Stampin' Blends as I am! I absolutely LOVE mine! They blend so easily and leave no harsh marker lines when coloring. Now you are probably thinking to yourself that you need them right? Oh and that kit is pretty awesome as well. So all the info you need for ordering is on the Stampin' Blends Brochure PDF right here on my page. You just need to click the Brochure image on the right and and all the information is there. You can submit your order through my online store HERE. So act now....you don't want to be without these awesome markers any longer. 

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. That is why I'm here for you. You can email me at crosbylisa@hotmail.com or find me on my Facebook page at Lisa's ink pad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment