Sunday, June 14, 2020

Blossoms In Bloom - 12 easy cards






I CASE'd (Copy and Share Everything) an idea by fellow demonstrator, Helzie from Slimandstylish.com. She had made 6 of these beautiful cards using the NEW stamp set Blossoms in Bloom and her stamparatus. I went a little further with the idea and made 12 cards  (3 each of 4 colors) rather quickly using the Stamparatus. The main colors I used were Balmy Blue, Rococco Rose, Petal Pink and Highland Heather.  You can't really tell in the pictures but I did use Wink of Stella to add a little spark to the yellow centers of each flower.

There is a list of all the Stampin' Up Products used at the end of this blog post. If you would like to order any of these items click on an item and it will take you right to my online shopping page.



This is the Petal Pink version:




The Rococco Rose Version:




The Highland Heather Version:



The Balmy Blue Version:



These cards were so fun and easy to make. I hope you enjoy making them too!!

Any questions comment below or contact me at crosbylisa@hotmail.com

Thank you and have a lovely day!



Product List

Card Cuts Used for these Cards:

White Card Bases:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
Colored Card Stock Layers: 5-1/4" x 4"
White Image Layers: 5" x 3-3/4"


No comments:

Post a Comment