Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Ornate Style in Bumblebee


The NEW Ornate Style stamp set is part of the Ornate Garden Suite. It includes TWO stamp sets and TWO sets of dies along with beautiful Designer Series Paper (DSP). It is available as a whole Suite or can be bought separately.

My card today uses the Ornate Style Stamp Set along with the Ornate Layers Dies 

I started with a bumblebee card base followed by a layer of Early Espresso Card Stock (CS) and a layer of the beautiful Ornate Garden DSP. I die cut the focal point out of Whisper White CS and then stamped the flower image in Memento Black Ink. Memento Ink is the ink of choice when using blender pens so that your ink doesn't bleed. I used light and dark Old Olive, dark Early Espresso and dark So Saffron blends to color my flower. Colored a little wink of Stella on the flower for a little sparkle and attached a Terracotta Tile ribbon. The "Thinking of You" image is from the new Field of Flowers stamp set but any sentiment you have will do. I stamped it in Early Espresso. Voila!! Finished card!




I even decorated my envelope flap with the beautiful coordinating Designer Series Paper!


da


The die I used to create the beautiful border around the focal point was the 2nd smallest of the Ornate Layers Dies.



I used clear wink of stella to add some sparkle and shine to the flower. Always a nice touch. It doesn't photograph well but it looks great in person!



I hope you like my card today. All the Stampin' Up! products you need to recreate this card are listed below along with the card cuts!! If you need any of the supplies just clink on the pictures below and it will take you to my online store or hit the shop now button at the top of the page.

Stay happy and healthy and live your best life!


Card Cuts Used in this Project:

Crushed Curry Card Stock   5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored and folded at 4-1/4"
Early Espresso Card Stock   3-1/4" x 4-1/4"
Ornate Garden DSP              3" x 4"
Scrap of Whisper White Card Stock at least 2-1/4" x 3-1/2" for die cut piece 


The Ornate Style Stamp Set and the Ornate Layers Dies are sold separately but the bundle is definitely the way to go if you want both because you will save 10%

I added 2 different options for adhesive. I added the Liquid Glue and the NEW Stampin' Seal. Both work great but it is a personal preference.

I added the Field of Flowers stamp set to the supply list because it is where I got my sentiment from. This set also comes in a bundle with a punch. Check it out in the catalog. Speaking of catalog....would you like one?? Please email me at crosbylisa@hotmail.com and I will gladly send you one.

I did not add a die cutting machine to the supply list at this time because Stampin' Up doesn't have one available yet. Good news though!! We will have a new  die cutting machine starting September 1st for customers!!! Yay!

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment