Friday, September 8, 2017

Painted Harvest - Cajun Craze




This card is absolutely gorgeous and I had so much fun making it! I am hoping you love it as much as I do. All measurements, instructions and supplies are listing below. Please feel free to click on any product to place an order with me! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.


  1. Early Espresso Cardstock is cut to 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2". The Very Vanilla cardstock was cut to 3" x 4-1/4". 
  2. To stamp, I started with the bigger, less detailed sunflower stamp inked in Crushed Curry ink. I stamped those images randomly on my cardstock. I then took the detailed sunflower stamp and inked that up with the Cajun Craze. I stamped right on top of the Crushed Curry sunflower. Beautiful! This is a two step stamp set but this one isn't particularly meant to line up perfect so don't fret about it. The middle of the sunflowers were stamped with Early Espresso and the leaves were stamped randomly with Old Oliver. The last thing I stamped on the Very Vanilla card stock was the I am Thankful for You saying across the top.
  3. I adhered the Very Vanilla piece to the Early Espresso card base with mono adhesive or if you like the Fast Fuse you can use that as well.
  4. Next I stamped the 2 acorns with Early Espresso ink on a piece of scrap card stock.. I started by inking the tops of the acorn and then stamped the bottoms. I also stamped the smaller detailed leaf in Old Olive and used the Leaf Punch to punch it out.
  5. I adhered a 4-1/4' piece of Burlap Ribbon to the card base using glue dots.
  6. Cut a 4-1/4" x 1 inch strip of Cajun Craze card stock and then slowly tear a piece down the long side leaving a torn edge. 
  7. Adhere this piece to the card base as well. Tuck it just under the burlap ribbon.
  8. Lastly adhere your punched out leaf, cut out acorns and a ribbon made from your white twine to the top of the burlap ribbon. Voila!
Just to let you know I put several options in the supply list only because some people prefer Snail Adhesive to Fast Fuse and so on. As always only  order what you need. These are just suggestions from me! Thank you for checking my blog out! Have a great night. 

I am headed away for the weekend and not sure when I will get to blog again but I am looking forward to sharing more Painted Harvest samples with you! Are you sick of it yet?? There is truly no end to the beauty that you can create with this stamp set!!  Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment