Friday, September 8, 2017

Painted Harvest Dapper Denim

 Sorry this is sideways. I am new at this and could not get it upright.

The 2017 Stampin Up Holiday Catalog is now live and I am so excited to share some great samples with you. The one suite that I have fallen in love with is the Painted Autumn Suite. It is so versatile! 

The Painted Harvest stamp set is photopolymer and is a two-step stamping stamp set. 
Dapper Denim card base is 4-1/4 x 11 scored at 5-1/2. The Sahara Sand layer is 4 x 5-1/4. I started by inking up the larger shaded, undefined "sunflower" stamp with my lighter color of Marina Mist. Stamped this image randomly onto my Sahara Sand. Then I inked up the detailed "sunflower" stamp with my darker shade of Dapper Denim and stamped over the lighter images. This stamp set is not meant to be lined up so don't fret. Your flowers will turn out great! Ink up the center of your flowers with peekaboo peach and then I stamped the "seeds" with the Dapper Denim. I took the less detailed fern stamp and inked that up with Old Olive ink and filled in around my flowers. The saying I used is from the Rose Wonder stamp set. I inlcuded that in the supply list along with the bundle option. The Rose Wonder bundle includes the die set. The Painted Harvest can also be purchased as a bundle which includes the leaf punch. The happy birthday was stamped onto Sahara Sand cardstock with Dapper Denim ink. I then die cut this out using the 3rd smallest die from the Lots of Labels framelits. That was layered onto a piece of Dapper Denim cardstock that was die cut using the 4the smallest die from the Lots of Labels framelits as well. I used a 1/4" punch to punch a hole in each end of the Dapper Denim cardstock. I pulled a piece of Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon through the holes and tied a bow. I used stampin dimensionals to adhere the Dapper Denim piece to the card. Voila! Beautiful! Our stampin' dimensionals now come in two sizes....regular and mini! I have included both on the supply list just so that you have a choice.
Thanks for checking my card and my blog out. All the items I used are listed below. Click on any of these items and you will be taken to my Stampin Up website where you can check out the new catalog, ordere any of these items or anything else you may need. Remember to set up an account and make sure to chose me as your demonstrator! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment