Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Painted Harvest Wreath

   (Sorry it's sideways again lol)


Hi all! Hope you are still as excited about the Painted Harvest set/bundle as I am. I just cannot stop using it! I decided to do a little something different other than beautiful sunflowers/flowers. I decided to CASE (Cope and Share Everything) a Christmas card from another demonstrator. Unfortunately, I didn't have a current holiday saying so I just used the saying from the Painted Harvest stamp set. I have included instructions, dimensions and a list of supplies for you. In the list of supplies you will notice that I also added the Painted Harvest BUNDLE. If you chose this item you will get the Painted Harvest stamp set and coordinating leaf punch for 10% off!  If you would like to order anything in the list of products just click on them and you will be taken to my personal stampin up page. Make sure to create an account if you haven't done so already. Thank you in advance. I appreciate any and all orders.

Now on to the instructions


  1. Cut all cardstock as follows: Whisper White card stock at 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4; 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" Lemon Lime Twist; 3"x3" Whisper White; 2"x5-1/2" strip of Autumn Harvest DSP (Designer Series Paper).

  2. Adhere strip of designer paper to front of card...see sample.

  3. Stamp bigger, less detailed sunflower stamp onto piece of 3x3 cardstock using Lemon Lime Twist Stamp Pad.

  4. Stamp smaller, more detailed sunflower stamp directly onto other sunflower image.

  5. Stamp small dots/seeds onto Lemon Lime Twist "wreath" using Cherry Cobbler to make the berries.


  6. Stamp greeting in Early Espresso. In the card I cased they had used a saying that said something about being joyous or something for Christmas. I didn't have any Christmas sayings that are current so I just went ahead and used the saying from the Painted Harvest stamp set.


    1. Take the largest stitched shaped framelit and cut out the piece that you stamped the wreath on.

    2. Use the largest scallopped framelit from the layering squares framelits to cut out a Lemon Lime Twist Square.

    3. Using snail adhesive or fast fuse adhere the wreath layer to the Lemon Lime Twist layer.

    4. Take a piece of Lemon Lime Twist woven ribbon and form into a ribbon and adhere to strip of DSP with glue dots.Layer the Lemon Lime Twist piece with the wreath layer attatched using. stampin dimensionals. Voila! 



    5. I hope you have enjoyed this card! IF you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. You can reach me at crosbylisa@hotmail.com,



      No comments:

      Post a Comment